The ESF Get2College Center in Jackson would like to ask that you help get the word to your current freshmen, sophomores and juniors about the free ACT Prep Workshops that we will be offering throughout the summer. Please feel free to post the following info to your school Web site or send out via parent email distribution list if your school has that capability. We will be delivering fliers and posters to your school in the next couple of weeks. As always, thanks for your help!
ACT workshops offered this summer!
Your Jackson Get2College Center is offering free ACT Prep workshops daily from June 25 through August 3. Attend a four-hour workshop for:
· Overview of Math, Science, English and Reading subject areas
· Tips to achieve your target score
· Time-saving strategies
· Learn how to avoid the “sounds good” trap in Grammar, how to answer Reading questions faster, how to plug in numbers to prevent Algebra mistakes and how to use logic to outsmart Geometry
· Resource materials provided
Workshops are offered as follows:
· Saturday, June 2 at Millsaps College from 8:00 -11:45 a.m.
· Daily June 25 – 29 at the Get2College Center in Jackson from 8:00 a.m. – noon and from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
· Daily July 2 – August 3 (except July 4 and July 24) at the Get2College Center in Jackson from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
All workshops have identical content – you only need to sign up for one. To register, click here. Best of all, there is NO charge! The Jackson Get2College Center is located at 2600 Lakeland Terrace, just off Lakeland Drive near I-55.
For info on college planning timelines, admission, building a resume, essay writing, interview skills or help with filing the FAFSA and applying for Mississippi financial aid, visit one of our Get2College Centers or go online anytime for information. All services are FREE!
Jackson: 2600 Lakeland Terrace, Jackson, MS 39216 │ 601.321.5533
Gulf Coast: 715 Cox Avenue, Ocean Springs, MS 39564 │ 228.875.4441
www.get2college.org │ Email: email@example.com